As Mia and I walked into the playroom we found Noah on the floor, straw in his mouth, licking away at this milk chocolatey mess. Mia looked up at me waiting for my head to explode, since that's my usual reaction when something is spilled, but I just broke out laughing and then so did she. What else could I do? Of course he had just had his outfit changed because he had a blow out (I was out of cloth, so he was in a disposables) and now the new clothes are covered in Jack-N-Box chocolate shake. I'm not saying I would explode at Noah, just myself for letting it happen. The most ironic thing about it was I left the room to get napkins!!!!!!!!! Click the pictures for a much goopier view.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
I was craving a shake and apparently so was Noah!
As Mia and I walked into the playroom we found Noah on the floor, straw in his mouth, licking away at this milk chocolatey mess. Mia looked up at me waiting for my head to explode, since that's my usual reaction when something is spilled, but I just broke out laughing and then so did she. What else could I do? Of course he had just had his outfit changed because he had a blow out (I was out of cloth, so he was in a disposables) and now the new clothes are covered in Jack-N-Box chocolate shake. I'm not saying I would explode at Noah, just myself for letting it happen. The most ironic thing about it was I left the room to get napkins!!!!!!!!! Click the pictures for a much goopier view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Haha! Glad he liked the shake! That'll be a fun one to clean up! (o:
Oh the Joys of having babies. Good thing they are so squishy and iresistably cute! How could you be upset with a face like that! Hey my baby (well I guess he is 16 months) is named Noah as well. Love that name!
I wonder what I would do...the pics are too cute soo I am thinking I would have laughed as well! I miss you guys...I miss lil Noah! I have seen him the most of all your kiddos...he is such a cutie patootie! Are you really not going to be here until January?!?! HEHE Well Hope you have a great night! Miss you!!
it's so much easier for me to laugh at stuff like this when it's not my carpet!!!!!!
Post a Comment