What is it about same gender siblings that is so sweet? I love watching Mia with her brothers , but seeing my boys together just makes me misty. These little boys are just so cute and loving. Perhaps it's because boys get the bad rap of being overly active troublemakers, so it's especially tender when you see them being caring or interested in each other. Little girls are *supposed* to be sweet and you expect them to say things like "I love you". Kai just started saying I love you or more like "La Lu Mommy" and it just melts my heart! I rarely watch Regis and Kelly, but I was the other morning and I heard Kelly Ripa say "5 boys is like 15 girls". It got me thinking and I have to completely disagree. Girls have so much more drama, so much more emotion and to me that can be harder to deal with than boys who like to run around and eat a lot. I think I would rather be in a house with 5 boys than 15 girls anyday! Kai and Noah just started being able to "wrestle" and it cracks me up as they're crawling all over each other. They love each other so much!
I really think there is a special bond between same gender siblings and I feel so lucky that I get to see it every day in my boys.




I especially love my son eating chips right out of the bag in this one ;)
3 comments:
I love the matching outfits Noah and Kai are wearing!
Oh I love having boys! I have to agree with you on that one. I think it is easier in many ways but as mother's of boys...we definatly have our work cut out for us too. (maybe more physically draining but not as emotionally draining.) I guess I just don't know it any other way to see what I am missing out on. Having a girl would be great too. Sometimes when I am watching other people's little girls and all the sudden they are screaming I panic and think that there is something seriously wrong, but it turns out that someone (probably my boy) hurt her feelings! At our house I am only used to that kind of screaming if there is some kind of injury!
Awww lil' Noah & Kai! I miss you guys! I can't wait to have kiddos of our own!! I think you are right...there definitely is a special bond between same sex siblings! I don't know where I would be without J! I can't believe how big they are getting!! January is too far away :(
Kylie has always said LALU for I love you...it is the CUTEST thing ever! That is why you will see LALU from Allie to me on myspace messages. We always end our phone calls or emails/texts/messages with I Love You...or LALU! :)
Kids are the best!!!
ENJOY THEM! MISS AND Love you guys :)
Post a Comment