Friday, October 19, 2007
For the other kids clothes horses out there...
I am in so much trouble! My family knows what a gymboree-aholic I am for children's clothes and now I've just been told about a Gymboree concept store called Crazy 8. It's what Old Navy is to Gap. Anyway, I just placed my first order and know I'll be a frequent visitor. It seems like they run out of sizes pretty fast since they're fairly new and testing out their demand. I just got Kai's Christmas outfit and a bunch of sweats for the boys. The girls clothes are cute too, but Mia's drawers are overflowing so I was able to hold myself off (for now). There's a store 15 minutes from my house, but SHIPPING IS FREE right now which is better than dragging the brood along clothes shopping. Check it out www.crazy8.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for the lead... I'm on my way!
Thanks...especially with two nieces I am going to be in trouble. If Brent gets upset I am blaming you haha!! ;)
Post a Comment