It's that time of year! I swear as soon as Halloween comes I feel like I'm changing the cameras batteries constantly. I have one set of rechargeable, but then I use disposable batteries when I'm charging the others.
Oh and the other reason to be stocked up on batteries...Christmas. I wish every toy used the same batteries, it's like a conspiracy with battery and toy companies. I've already managed to buy most of my kids gifts and I need AA (of course), then the next most popular C battery, I also need a 9 volt, and the ginormous D-I think that stands for daddy battery, and last are the little silver disc batteries you use in the noisy, obnoxious books. I wanted to get a lot more battery-less toys this year and go with a lot of wood toys, but thanks to letting the kids watch too many cartoons they're wish list is full of toys with all the bells and whistles. No, I'm not indulging their every wish, but three toys each is 9 toys already. Gosh, I feel bad for John & Kate plus 8!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment