Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas time is here :)

CHRISTMAS SURVEY!

What Would You Rather:


1. Get kissed under the mistletoe or in the snow?
under the mistletoe by a warm fire, snow is too cold

2. Santa or Rudolph?
Santa

3. Stocking or presents?
Stocking has always been my favorite :)

4. Egg nog or hot cider?
Cider...anything with the word "nog" just doesn't sound appetizing

5. Angel or star?
Star

6.Sugar or chocolate chip cookies for Santa
usually decorated sugar cookies

7. Warm cozy fires or sleigh rides?
warm cozy fires

8. Family time or friend time?
Both....aren't they the same thing?

9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?
Definitely from the heart, my daughter's gluey, glittery craft gifts are better than anything you can buy me.

10. Snow ball fight or snowman?
Snow ball fight, snowmen take too long

11.Coal or presents?
DUH, presents

12. Open presents quick or slow?
slow

13. Diamonds or rubies?
Diamonds are a girls best friend ;)

14. Caroling or Christmas stories?
Stories, but I think so many carols are like stories as well

15. Snow days or ice days?
Snow

16. Red or Green?
Red

Questions

1. Best Christmas present received?
my beautiful nativity set from my mom, a close second was my bike with a banana seat decorated with clouds :)

2. What's the number one thing you want for Christmas?
Just to make it through the holidays happy and healthy. I can't think of much for my Xmas list and it driving my family crazy.

3. If you were going out with someone, what would you want them to get you?
I'm married...and we decided not to get each other anything and get a new fridge.

4. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
not romantically, only by Mia or my mom , Aaron is so unromantic he wouldn't kiss me under the mistletoe even if I threatened to poison him with it.

5. Age you stopped believing in Santa Claus:?
I remember the exact conversation, I *think* I was 8

6. Do you send thank you notes?
I try to, especially to certain people.

7. Do you wake your parents up early to open presents?
I AM the parent, I GET WOKEN UP EARLY, but I guess it's payback because I'm sure I did that to my parents as well.

8. Worst Christmas Ever?
I was almost 10 (I looked up a calendar) it was a Sunday Xmas so we weren't allowed to play with friends
and I remember we (me & my sibs) fought all day, and made my mom so upset she spent a lot of the day in her room. I remember I felt so bad even at that age I knew Xmas was her favorite holiday and we ruined it for her.

I'd love to see your answers so steal away!

No comments: