So I don't usually go for chain or tagging emails, but I'm caving since I was publicly "blog tagged". Plus, I'm scared my tagger won't like me anymore if I don't play along :P
Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
I am not going to do rule B, but if you want to play just pretend like I tagged you.
Facts/Habits:
1. I have a terrible sweet tooth. TERRIBLE! I have to have dessert every night. I swear when I get preoccupied after dinner with kids or chores my brain sends me constant signals that I have yet to feed my body a sweet treat. Even if it's two or three hours later I'm thinking...I still haven't had my dessert! Can anyone tell me what's wrong with me?! I definitely am a sucker for baked goods and ice cream more than candies.
2. I pull my hair. A very fascinating habit. I don't pull it in bunches like I'm in a girl fight, I pull at individual strands to find corse hairs and break my hair at weak spots. I know how bad this is for my hair, but I truly cannot stop. The earliest I remember doing it is in second grade in Mrs. Heis' class. My mom has this habit too. It's so bad at the front of my hairline it looks like I have long bangs when really I have never cut bangs. The hair is just so broken from this habit it stays chin length.
3. I'm really bad at folding laundry and putting it away. I do laundry twice a week and sometimes the clean clothes sit out in the garage for two weeks from the first load I did. I will end up folding and putting away like 8 loads of laundry so it takes me like 2-3 hours to fold and sort all the laundry.
4. My hands are always cold. I feel so bad because when I change the boys diapers or clothes I always see them suck their tummies in when my hand touches their warm bodies. I think it has to do with low blood pressure. And my feet are cold a lot too, but they don't come in contact with anyone so I don't have to feel bad about that, just cold.
5. I LOVE taking pictures. I wish I could afford the really expensive camera equipment and software. I'm also intimidated by computer software for my camera so I just don't use it. But really, I could take pictures all day long. I love looking for beauty in things and especially capturing candid moments.
6. I'm a shopaholic! Seriously, I need to find a shopaholics anonymous meeting. My kids impede this habit as far as going out to shop, so I resort to online shopping a lot. I LOVE Ebay! I love researching products I'm shopping for too. Anything to do with shopping, I could do it all day long! I don't understand the phrase "I'm all shopped out" I don't feel that way, I even love grocery shopping. By the way, this is a code for 30% off your entire purchase at Gymboree from Nov. 8-11: CFFRIEND Have fun shopping, I know I will.
All done, now I'm tagging all six of you reading this right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad I'm not the only one with laundry putting away issues. The reason why we hate laundry so much in this house in because we always have to put away many many loads at once and it's a lot of work! YUCK!
so relate to the laundry thing! hate it!
I didn't know you were such a shopper! That's funny! I'll let you know if I hear of any deals. I went from being a big shopper for myself to getting more excited over food storage deals!
Hooray for the Gymboree coupon code. Now if only Janie and Jack had one.
And your little kids looked so cute on Halloween. That octopus costume was one of my favorite. I almost bought it when it went on sale for next year in case I have a baby.
Post a Comment